Title: This Is Not a Game (feat. Miguel and Lorde) Artist: The Chemical Brothers 872 plays
Missing you comes in waves.
Tonight I’m drowning.
- Gough Whitlam: introduces Medicare, allowing free access to healthcare for everyone
- tone abet: wants to introduce $7 copayment to every GP visit
- Gough: completely destroys australia's economy and leaves the entire country in a state of flux
- tone: tries to return country to economic stability
- Gough: gives us our first advisor for women's issues
- tone: supposedly is the minister for women, still not sure he realises they're human too
- Gough: pulls troops out of Vietnam
- tone: wants to send asylum seekers there
- Gough: introduces free tertiary education
- tone: wants to deregulate university fees
- Gough: gets rid of the OBE and knighthoods, introduces the OA
- tone: brings back knighthoods.
- Gough: wants to replace the picture of the queen in all public buildings with a picture of himself
- tone: maintains connections with the british monarchy
- Gough: replaces God Save the Queen with Advance Australia Fair as our national anthem
- tone: loudly ignores the line "for those who've come across the sea/we've boundless plains to share"
- Gough: one of the most mecurial PM's this nation has ever had
- tone: incredibly stupid with skewed priorities
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG